Have a look at our wholesale deals aimed at gardening centres, planting firms and landscape architects. This document contains an up-to-date list of available deciduous and coniferous trees and shrubs.
The plants are produced on peat substrate in 0.5 l to 290 l containers.
The prices listed are wholesale net prices.
Wholesale customers can count on discounts depending on the volume of their purchase (from 5% to 25 %). We also hold promotional actions.
We accept payments in cash. In case of regular customers who pay on time we can arrange for a later payment. Customers can also pay by card. In case of payments in foreign currencies (€, $), we apply an exchange rate of NBP as on the day of issue of relevant document.
Upon customer’s request, we can arrange for transport service (available only in Poland). We have vehicles with a carrying capacity of around 1 or 6 tonnes. The transport service does not include unloading. Transport terms are agreed on an individual basis.
We work from early spring till late autumn from
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on business days and 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays.
We are closed on Sundays and holidays.
- We sell directly (no need to place an order).
- If you are interested in large quantities, please place an order a few days ahead.
- You can do it in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:
+48 695 091 831 [Ania]
+48 601 671 360 [Agnieszka]
+48 609 613 335 [Teresa]
(0048) 32 / 210 73 23 [biuro]
- If you are interested in placing an order, we encourage you to use the file with available products (MS Excel) available on: https://kapias.com.pl/kapias-oferta/
- We do not deliver by mail!
- We reserve the right to change prices during the season.
- The offer is valid until stock lasts.
- The availability of some items depends on the time of the year (growing season).
- Depending on the season, the parameters of plants may diverge from those listed.
Learn more about our products and services and visit our nursery.
C – round or square container with a capacity of ≥ 2 l e.g.: C2 – 2 l container
C…f – container with a specific capacity made of polypropylene fabric
P – round or square container with a capacity of < 2 l e.g.: P13 – square container with a 13 cm side, P13r – round container with a diameter of 13 cm
Balot – root clump secured with a jute fabric (+ sometimes steel net)
Pa – tree-form plant, e.g.: Pa 180+, 8/10 – tree-form plant with a minimum trunk height of 180 cm and trunk perimeter of 8 to 10 cm measured 1 m above the ground
WPa – multi-stem plant, i.e. plant having at least 2 stems (trunks) originating within 50 cm above the ground level
N – natural-form plant
Bambus – plant with a bamboo support
*This document is not a commercial message and shall not be deemed to be a commercial offer as defined in Art. 66 of the Civil Code